Bookmark the Best Bits into Your Own Directory
In this tutorial, you’ll see, step-by-step, how to save your favourite listings as bookmarks.
Watch the video (58 seconds) or see the full instructions written below.
How to Save Your Favourite Businesses, Events & Offers with Bookmarks
Creating an Account
- To register an account in the Trade Directory click the “Register” link on the Main Menu.
- Depending on your browser, you will either see a pop-up “create an account” option, or be taken to the register page.
- In the “Create Account” section enter your preferred email and password.
- Alternatively, you can register for an account with your existing credentials from Google or Facebook. (Find out more about using Social Logins on your account).
Managing Your Bookmarks
- Your account allows you to “Bookmark” your favourite listings.
- Bookmarks are created by clicking the “heart” icon on any listing.
- You can bookmark listings on main pages and explore pages…
- … Or individually on each listing.
- Bookmarks can then be managed via the “User Menu”.
- From the “Bookmarks Page”, you can access and view all of your saved listings.
- You can also remove any bookmarks you no longer wish to keep.
Do you have questions about this tutorial?
Get them answered in the comments below!