Compress Your Images & Get Your Listing Loading Faster
In this tutorial, you’ll see step-by-step, how to compress your images into a smaller file size.
Compressing images maintains the quality but reduces the size of your image files, which in turn helps web pages load faster.
Watch the video (39 seconds) or see the full steps below.
Compressing Images Step-by-Step
- In your browser, go to www.compressjpeg.com
- Click the tab for the type of image you want to compress: JPEG or PNG.
- Drag & drop your image files to the “Drop Area”.
- Or click the “Upload Files” button.
- Your images will start compressing automatically.
- When the images are compressed, the yellow “Download” button will appear.
- You can download the new compressed images one at a time.
- Alternatively, use the “download all” button if you’ve compressed multiple files.
Got a question about this tutorial?
Get it answered in the comments below!